Locking Plate System / Locking Screw System
Straight and anatomically shaped plates for bone fixation allows angular
stability by using a locking screw. The threaded plate
holes are designed to allow for either compression or
angular stability. For compression conventional Titanium screws
can be used.
The xloc plating systems 3.5 and 5.0 are consisting of a
wide variety of straight and anatomical bone implants.
Optimal angular stabilization by using the locking screws.
Combination holes are either capable to use conventional
cortical or cancellous bone screws or locking screws.
• anatomically shaped plates reduce soft tissue complications
• combination holes offer intraoperative choice between
compression and angular stability
• angular stability also in reduced bone quality due to osteoporosis
• precisely fitting locking screws
• low contact design preserves the periosteal blood supply
• easy-to-use instruments
• wide variety of anatomically shaped plates enable
usage for a broad spectrum of indications